Here we introduce Aspire new anti-counterfeit label:
1.Why do we need update the anti-counterfeit label
- There are numerous copy labels in and around the market
- To protect our customers from fake products
- These fake products cause irreparabledamage to our brand and reputation
2.What is the difference between the new label and the old one?
- The old holographic label with ‘genuine’is not easily seen from all angles
- The new design of holographic label with an ‘A’is easily seen when viewed at any angle
- The old label had the full QR code which could be scanned
- In the new label, the QR code is partially obscured by the ‘scratch off’panel
3.How does the new anti-counterfeit label work?
As you move the new hologram under a light by gently swaying the label, you will see the letter ’A’ animate, separate into two and and rotate 360 degrees.
4.It’s now more convenient to check the security code
You can scratch the silver panel and see a whole QR code on the new anti-counterfeit label, then you can use a scan function, if your phone has one to scan the QR code. This will then take you to the ‘check result’ interface where the ASPIRE PRODUCTS VERIFICATION will inform you of the authenticity of your product. Now you no longer need to type in the long serial number, and you will know if the product you bought is fake or not.
5.Suggestion for Aspire users
We often receive feedback from our customers that they have bought a fake product, therefore in order to make sure you get original Aspire products and get good after-sales service, we suggest you buy our products directly from Aspire authorized vendors or distributors, you can find a vendor or distributor in your Country here.