It is very common that new vapers aren’t sure which mode they should use when getting an adjustable mod in their hands.
So here are some tips:
1. Learn all about the function buttons.
When you get a new box mod, first you should learn about the buttons, regarding how to change the settings with the different button combos, i.e., how to change the modes, how to change the language, how to change the settings etc. You can get this info from the user manual.
2. Know about the modes.
- Wattage mode: The wattage mode is the most common mode for vaping, if your atomizer coil is made from Kanthal or SS316L wire material, you can use the wattage mode. Wattage mode has VW, VV and Bypass modes for options.
- Variable Wattage mode (VW): All the Aspire coils have an accurate suggested wattage range for users’ reference. So you can adjust any watts within this range to find the best wattage point for yourself in the VW mode.Variable Voltage mode(VV): once you get used to adjusting the voltage, you can start to use this mode.Bypass: This is a direct output mode, if you choose this mode, the mod will detect your coil resistance automatically and adjust the output to the highest wattage that the coil can accept.
- TC mode: If your coil wire material is Ni/Ti/SS316L, so you need to use the TC mode. Choose the related mode from “Ti, Ni, SS, M1/M2/M3” according to your coil material, for example, if your coil is Ni200, so you just choose Ni. Then You can adjust the temperature in the suggested range to meet your own preferences. Only SS316L can also be used in wattage mode as above
- TCR setting: The above “M1/M2/M3” is TCR setting, it will allow you to use a more detailed and accurate setting according to the coil material.
- CFBP(Customizable Firing Button Profiles): The CFBP feature allows for heat ramp-up (power curve) to be fine-tuned. This customization can be made with just a few clicks of the NX mod buttons. There is no need to connect to computer to program settings, making this function very easy to use. Firing button profiles create extraordinary flavor with no limitations on tanks.
3. Read your user manual carefully.