Aspire’s K2, K3 and K4 Starter Kit pre-orders are now ready to ship. Announced late February, the K2 through k4 Quick Start kits received a warm welcome to the beginning and MTL vaping community.
Why is this latest line of atomizers called Quick Start Kits? There are several reasons. .
- There are no airflow or wattage adjustment controls allowing for ease and simplified operation.
- K series kits have 510 threaded coils meaning E-juice tanks can be changed without touching the juice. – easy to screw in and there is no knowledge of coils needed to operate the kit.
- Each kit comes with a battery (mod) and a 510 screw tank that is easy to affix to the mod.
Many beginning vapers prefer to start with the Mouth to Lung (MTL) devices as they stimulate the the smoking sensation. MTL vaporizers mimic the pull you get from traditional cigarettes. Cigarettes only put out so much smoke as do the K2 and K3 vaporizers. This is because they have a 1.6 and 1.8ohm rating respectively. MTL coils in general have higher ohm ratings. This is in contrast to K4’s sub-Ohm coils which have lower ratings and get hotter.
The Aspire K4 can be better described as an intermediate kit. It has a special edition .27ohm coil with the vaping community renowned Cleito sub-ohm tank. Unlike the K2 and K3 atomizer tanks, the K4 has an Adjustable Airflow Control (AFC) which may also appeal to more experienced vapers.
More experienced vapers or “Cloud Chasers” also prefer the Cleito’s Kanthal Clapton .27ohm coils as they get warmer than MTL coils and have a greater surface area. While it may take longer for Clapton coils to heat up, this brings the optimal flavor out of many e-juice flavors. For cloud chasers, K4 end result is a more dense, flavor fresh, hard vape cloud.
The K4 has a wide bore Delrin tip as to cancel out the warmth of the sub-Ohm vapor clouds; The MTL K2 and k3 have stainless steal drip tips with tight draw.
Now that we have talked about some of the differences between the K2, K3 and k4 let us know turn to some of the hot features that each of these complete vaping kits have.
K-Series Starter Kit Hot-Spots:
- Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) technology – allows for
- VG or PG E-liquid juices – Rarity with starter kit devices
- Integrated protective features guard against: Overheating, Over discharge, Short-circuit, and improve overall safe operation of the vaporizer.
- Compact, durable and affordable alternative to smoking
- Pyrex and Stainless steel tank for quick refilling and cleaning.
- K2/K3/K4 Kits include: Pyrex tank (1.8/2.0/ 3.5ml), battery (800/1200/2000mah), Pre-installed & Extra coil atomizer (1.6/1.8/.27Ω), MicroUSB Cable, and authenticity card.
In short, these Starter Kits are a great present for anyone you know who wants to quit smoking. The Mouth To Lung K2 and K3 are good for the beginner who is used to the tight pull of cigarettes. The k4 is a good fit for someone who has used an atomizer before but wants something more powerful with adjustable options.
All three models are extremely easy and safe to use and the optimized design and engineering makes the K Series Starter vaporizers hot commodities to vape & carry while out and about.